Greetings! I am a professional writer and editor with more than 14 years of experience crafting content for professional and lay audiences.
- Peer-reviewed journal articles
- Book chapters
- Literature summaries
- Patient education
- Converting science and health topics for lay audiences
- Script writing
Experience You Can Trust
My 10-year stint as a book editor at a society publishing house honed my skills and provides the professional edge that makes your manuscript shine. Four years of editing journal articles means I can efficiently assist you in writing a manuscript that will stand out. I specialize in editing scientific and medical research articles written by nonnative English speakers.
- Masters degree/Immunology – Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor’s degree/Microbiology – University of Texas-Austin
- Certificate/Medical Writing and Editing – University of Chicago Graham School